You are invited to meet our colleagues from Lugera – The People Republic, to discover their stories and to learn from their experiences. Any questions or curiosities? Leave us a comment below and we will gladly answer it!
1. How long have you been with Lugera?
I am working with Lugera team for a year and a few months. My decision to join the IT Recruiters team and to move to Bucharest was influenced by my desire to work strictly in IT recruitment and to have the opportunity to learn as much as I can … but I guess that my ultimate desire was to change the perception of IT specialists about people working in HR or more precisely „the HR girl who knows nothing about IT ”. 😊
As soon as I got here, I was lucky to meet beautiful people, with whom I took my first steps in IT recruitment … because all of us had experience in general recruitment, if I can call it this way.
2. What’s the most WOW thing that we don’t know about you?
There are enough things that my colleagues (still) don’t know about me:
- I’m passionate about sports. I played handball for the local team in Suceava for 6 years and a half.
- As soon as I moved to Bucharest, I joined a drums band, Balasa Percussion. I had my first concert last year, at the end of June, at a private party for a travel agency. Unfortunately, due to lack of time, 2 months ago I had to give up this hobby.
- During my free time I like to draw or to write various articles – these being my perfect way to relax, to disconnect from everything that is daily routine and to find myself.
3. What’s your way to relax at the end of the day?
Usually, after a day of work I like to read. I recently decided to read again some of the recommended fiction in high-school and I started with Anna Karenina. Then, before I sleep I like to go out for a walk/for jogging with my sister … it really helps me with my sleeping 😊.
4. What’s the funniest thing that happened to you lately?
The funniest thing was going to work in my slippers and realizing this only when I left the building. Of course, it wasn’t very funny to me because I was almost asleep, but the neighbors who were next to me definitely enjoyed seeing a well-dressed girl going to work with her house slippers.
5. What’s your last post on Facebook?
My last post on Facebook is a drawing I made a few days ago, listening on repeat this cover: Hit play here!
6. What do you like most about your job?
It may seem like a cliché, but what I like most about my job is the fact that I’m constantly interacting with people and that I can help them, work with them to change some of their preconceptions regarding previous experiences with other recruiters and to prove the contrary. Also, the feeling of being part of Lugera family…that joy when you enter the office and you see people with a smile upon their face and always trying to help the others, with advice, a recommendation or even with an ice-cream.
7. Who and what inspires you?
Being an empathic person, my daily inspiration comes from the people I interact with, from that joy that you see whenever you help them with something, but, at the same time, from the thirst for learning as much as I can about IT and about the new technologies on the market and how they can improve an existing application.
8. How lucky are you and why?
I couldn’t say that I am the kind of person who believes in luck. I believe in everyone’s power to change one thing or more, but only by their own strengths and decisions.
9. Tell us about your day using a movie title.
There is a movie that inspires me everyday: The Iron Lady
10. If you could choose one song to play every time you walked into your office, what would it be?